Tuesday 22 February 2011

Thanks

Hello, thanks to all the crafters out there who have had a look at my website this week. Its nice when people appreciate what you do.

I look at a crafts forum quite a lot and saw one of the crafters (wendy) who is doing a handmade monday on her blog at http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog/ where crafters can put a link on her blog and people can have a look at all the different items and blogs and what other crafters are up to. As I'm a bit of a technophobe I got it wrong (a typo I think very embarrasing as I have been a typist for 30 years eeek!!!) but lovely wendy emailed me to sort me out lol!! Thanks to wendy and I have now learnt how to link as well!.

I hope you take the time to have a look at her blog its really good and has links to lots of crafters so there is loads to look at. Also I have just seen that she is appealing for any information on her granddaughters stolen rabbit. Please pop along to see if you can help. Its awful to think that people can steal family pets knowing that it will distress the children living there.

On a crafting note I'm still waiting for my cushions dvd (2 days) being a bit impatient lol. How many of us crafters out there I wonder order something and want it yesterday because they are so excited - is it just me who is like a little child thinking its Christmas or does anyone else feel like that? Hoping it comes in the next few days so I can start.

And lastly, I'm still sewing up the little tiger suit so it shouldn't be long now before I have some piccies.

See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment