Tuesday 27 July 2010

Finally Finished


Well its been more than a week since blogging but no change there although it has been less than 6 months like the last time lol!!


Anyway I have finally finished my bunny all in one knitting set and have attached a picture of same. It has taken ages with all the cables and I had to concentrate when doing them but I think it was well worth the effort. There are a pair of mittens with little paw pads on and a pair of bootees with ribbon to tie and little paw pads on the bottom as well. A labour of love I would call it but very effective.


I am now starting a summer dress pattern in white with lilac hearts on the bottom as a pattern. I've nearly finished the front already so this is proving much quicker to knit up although the fairisle pattern takes longer.


I went to a car boot on sunday and had a great day of finds. First of all I saw a lovely pasta tube in pot which was full of colour and I thought being me that would be great to put my knitting needles in as it looks so decorative and was the grand price of 50p. Then I saw a lovely stand. It was made out of wrought iron and has three baskets of dark whicker it would look really nice in my craft room for my wool and it was only £4. Then I found my major bargain which was a bond chunky knitting machine and knitting table for £4. I already have knitting machines for thinner wool up to 4ply but have always wanted to try out a thicker machine. Well for £4 I snapped her hand off in a calm and cool way. So a great day for my knitting bargains. I've been doing really well with my bargains lately.


Hope you like the bunny all in one suit. See you soon. Craftchick.


No comments:

Post a Comment